From the Warhammer Quest, Shadows over Hammerhal
- Undercoat in Flat Brown
- Paint the horn chain and horn cover in Silver .
- Mix two parts Dark Flesh with one part White for the skin: body, head and hands.
- Paint the axe Silver leaving the handle brown.
- Use Black on the raised details of the axe with a thin brush.
- Paint the shoes Beige Brown , then mix one part White to two parts Beige Brown for the boot fluff.
- Use Black for the trousers.
- Paint the skull on the trousers Sky Grey , as well as the belt.
- The belt skirt is painted Silver .
- When the flesh paint is dry, dry brush two parts Dark Flesh , two parts White and one part Red one the chest and back to bring out the scars.
Mom and son (with help from Dad and youngest) having fun with Warhammer.