Hexen Lichen and Death World Forest
- Primer Flat Black Rust-Oleum decanted and applied with airbrush
- Prelighting. Covering most of it with German Grey and then adding lights with Neutral Grey applied with airbrush.
- Light coats of Hexed Lichen applied with airbrush. Final edge highlights applied with a fine brush Xereus Purple mixed with a glaze medium.
- Base colour Deathworld Forest Thin layer of Deathworld Forest mixed with Death Guard Green Trying not to cover the holes in the armour.
- Edge highlights Death Guard Green mixed with Ogryn Camo
- Wash with Agrax Earthshade
- Slime in some holes with Ronin GPS294 Slime (similar to Nurgles Rot )
- Base Vallejo 74014 Cold Flesh
- Layer Vallejo 74014 Cold Flesh + Base Vallejo 74015 Pale Flesh
- Wash Vallejo 74010 mixed with Army painter wash medium or Reikland Fleshshade
- Base colour Amsterdam Titanium White Acrylic Ink.
- Wash Agrax Earthshade