- Spray with Chaos Black , then base color with Abaddon Black and zenithal drybrush with Necromancer Cloak .
- Lining on the borders. All borders with Deep Blue , then the top zenithal borders with Ultramarine Blue . One third of these lengths with Wolf Grey and the final touch with Electric Blue .
- Apply Corax White on shoulder pads. Then apply a mixture of 1 part of Skeleton Horde with 3 parts of water focused on the recessed parts. Move the excess paint from the center to the edge of the pad.
Red weapons, pauldron borders
- Mephiston Red , Agrax Earthshade , then Pure Red for colored parts.
- -- [In progress] -- The base is Khorne Red covered with Crusted Sore . Add a Nuln Oil (or Agrax Earthshade in recessed parts ?) wash. For the edges : Vampire Red (and Dragon Red ?) and Mutant Hue (of Tanned Flesh ?).
- Paint Gun Metal and Nuln Oil everywhere (joints of the armor, weapon).
- Edge with Shining Silver on every metallic parts (except the joints on the armor).
- -- [In progress] -- The base color is Retributor Armour , then a Bright Gold layer is applied. Add a heavy Agrax Earthshade wash, followed with Shining Silver on the external parts of the feathers.
- Paint a Mournfang Brown base, apply a Agrax Earthshade wash, some Leather Brown layer and Monster Brown edge.
"When 90% of the work is done, 90% of the work remains to be done."
- The scrolls with Zandri Dust , a wash of Agrax Earthshade , and highlights with Skeleton Bone , then Brainmatter Beige .
- The writings are in Oak Brown with a small amount of Matt Black .
- The wax with Screamer Pink , Agrax Earthshade and Mutant Hue .
- The base of the lens with Corax White , then Mephiston Red . A bottom line with Pure Red , the internal part of this line with Lava Orange and the internal corner with Daemonic Yellow . A Matt White dot in the external corner of the lens.
- The visors on the guns are painted with Caledor Sky . The bottom part with Crystal Blue , the bottom line with Electric Blue and the corner with Voidshield Blue . Add a Matt White dot in the external corner of the visor.
- Apply Armageddon Dunes for the texture, then a layer of Gryph-hound Orange (which can simulate dust in the recess parts on the boots too). Finish with a Basilisk Brown drybrush and a final Phoenix Flames light drybrush. The border of the base is painted with Dryad Bark .