I used this recipe on my Galadhrims red Cloaks.
- Base coat Mephiston Red use thin coats to build up a solid colour.
- 1st highlight Evil Sunz Scarlet use thin layers on the raised areas of the cloak to build a middle highlight.
- 2nd highlight Wild Rider Red use sparingly only on the sharpest, highest edges as a top highlight.
- Shade Carroburg Crimson wash the recesses in carroburg crimson. You'll need 2 layers to darken the red and add a purple hint.
- Recess shade Drakenhof Nightshade run nightshade into only the deepest recesses and line in any hard shadows.