Used on the robes of my Lothlorien elves
- Basecoat. Apply an even coat of Mechanicus Standard Grey this may take 2 or more thin layers to achieve a smooth finish.
- Highlight 1. Apply Dawnstone to the raised areas of the cloth, building slowly in thin layers being careful to leave a good amount of the basecoat showing.
- Highlight 2. Apply Administratum Grey to the highest parts of the cloth. Again build it up in thin layers being careful to leave some of the previous step showing.
- Shade. Apply Drakenhof Nightshade into the shadows and recesses of the cloth.
- Shadow. Use Nuln Oil to line in only the deepest parts and hardest shadows. Be sparing.