How I painted my dormouse scout for my Burrows & Badgers warband
- Prime black.
- Brown fur: Leather Brown
- White fur: Bleached Linen
- Nose and hands and feet: 1 part Brilliant Red , 5 parts Bleached Linen for a pale pink.
- Tail: Under paint with your choice of white ( Bleached Linen ), then paint with 1 part Brilliant Red , 5 parts Bleached Linen .
- Wash with Seraphim Sepia
- Drybrush fur with original colors.
Clothing and weapons
- Leather armor, dagger sheath, dagger handel: Dark Highlights
- Sling and pouch: Harvest Brown
- Stone in sling: Mountain Stone
- Cloak: Base coat with Camo Green