- Prime the miniature using Chaos Black or Matt Black Undercoat
- Base coat the armor with thin layers of Word Bearers Red
- Wash the armor with a Agrax Earthshade
- Brighten the armor back up a bit using Word Bearers Red
- Edge highlight with Mephiston Red
- Paint the flesh with Rakarth Flesh
- Wash all over with a mix of Carroburg Crimson and Contrast Medium
- Go back and add more Carroburg Crimson , focusing on recesses.
- Add a mix of Volupus Pink and Contrast Medium in deeper recesses.
- Finish with Druchii Violet in the deepest recesses.
- Highlight raised areas (veins/higher parts of muscles) with thinned down Rakarth Flesh
- Use Pallid Wych Flesh on the highest points of the flesh.
- Give an all over wash with Contrast Medium to equalize the finish.
- Use Dark Star Molten Metals Royal Gold on brass pieces.
- Wash over the brass parts with Agrax Earthshade