from Warhammer Quest, Shadows over Hammerhall
- Undercoat in Black .
- Mix 2 parts Bright Orange with 1 part Orange Brown for the body, legs and tail.
- Carefully paint Dark Prussian Blue on the collar and spike. Or you can do it Silver .
- Mix 1 part Bright Orange , Orange Brown and 1 part White for the neck feathers.
- Use a small brush with a tiny bit of Pastel Blue for the eyes.
- Deep Yellow for the beak.
- To finish, use a thin brush to carefully squiggle lightning lines in Black for the stripe patterns along the body and small lines on the top of the tail.
Mom and son (with help from Dad and youngest) having fun with Warhammer.