- First prime with Matt Black Undercoat and add a zential highlight with Matt White Undercoat .
- Drybrush with Matt White Undercoat to further bringt out the texture.
- Using Nuln Oil or any Black Ink/Wash darken the shadows and details.
- Finally edge highlight with Matt White .
- (A better guide on this (but using more colors and airbrush): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGYWYDv8Gq0)
- Mix Green Sky with Glaze Medium 1/1
Proceed to paint the bottom and recesses of the cloak/body.
- Mix Pale Sand with Glaze Medium 1/1
Proceed to paint from the head down and the ridges of the body, as well as the arms and jaw.
- Continue applying both colors in thin layers until the priming layer is covered and both colors transition smoothly.
- Paint the breast plates of the armor and the lower part of the armor in Matt Black . Edge highlight with Uniform Grey .
- Paint the corsett with Chaotic Red .
Highlight with a 1/1 mix of Chaotic Red and Pure Red
- Paint the dagger with Warplock Bronze . Highlight with Bright Gold
- Base coat the skulls and marble of the stone with the 1/1 mix of Pale Sand and Glaze Medium.
- Wash the whole base with Strong Tone .
- Highlight the Stone with Uniform Grey .
- Highlight the skulls and marble with the 1/1 mix of Pale Sand and Glaze Medium.
- Use a Green Ink on the roots and leaves, before adding a coat of Elf Green
- Basecoat the roses with a 1/1 mix of Alien Purple and Glaze Medium. Highlight with a coat of Chaotic Red
- Paint the Rim (For Warbands I like to color code the rims and Mournflight is Green Sky .)