Some simple steps to painting some dark buildings
- Prime Chaos Black
- Basecoat entire model in Stormvermin Fur
- Paint stone work Incubi Darkness
- Wash entire model in Nuln Oil
- Thin Rhinox Hide with some water or Lahmian Medium and recess shade the bricks.
- Use Rhinox Hide on all the wooden areas including door panels.
- Any larger stone work can be drybrushed with Stormvermin Fur to highlight it.
- Drybrush Dawnstone over everything
- Cover the roof tiles with Nihilakh Oxide
- Mix Rhinox Hide with Lahmian Medium and wash it over the tiles, however wipe away the excess to leave the mix only in the recesses.