One set of Martian Soldiers from Mars Attack the miniature game.
Those ones were painted with yellow boots.
Trying to experiment on painting many models at the same time, no extensive time expend in any of those, maybe some shading on the body would be nice.
Priming and Preparation
- Primed with NATO Green
Uniform / Body - first set
- Base painted the uniform with Dark Green
- Then painted with Jade Green
Uniform / Body - second set
- Wash with Nuln Oil
- Paint with Jade Green
Boots and gloves
- Base painted with Dark Sand
- Wash with Agrax Earthshade
- Painted with 2x1 Glaze Medium and Moon Yellow , idea is to let some of the wash to show over.
- Painted with Bloody Red
- Painted with a mix 2x1 Glaze medium and Dead Flesh
- Heavy wash with Agrax Earthshade
- Drybrush Dead Flesh
- Dead White
- Eyes with Bloody Red
Guns / Pipes / Chest plate
- Painted with Black
- Dry Brush with Stone Wall Grey