- Prime the model with Wraithbone
- Paint the tongue, joints and gieger-esque parts in the skin with Pink Horror
- Water down Doomfire Magenta with Contrast Medium 1:6, to a consistency that stains skin, and lightly adds pink to recesses.
- Create a Contrast paint from Squig Orange by mixing with 4 or 5 parts Contrast Medium until it looks and behaves like a contrast paint on the palette. Cover the gun, but leave the end of the gun and magazine clear.
- Take Carroburg Crimson and cover some of the previous step towards end of gun and magazine and right up to the end. Also add to the pipes leading in to the weapon to give different hue and into the vent areas
- Paint all the Armour Leviathan Purple , once slightly dry go back in with the contrast to darken areas close to armour joins.
- Paint all the hooves, claws and weapon armour Black Templar
- Take Ivory and mix a small amount of Doomfire Magenta , volume highlight the skin
- Use pure Ivory to add final highlight to skin
- Mix Grey-Blue into Black Templar and add highlights to the weapon armour, hooves and claws.
Build up to pure Grey-Blue
Add final Spot highlight in Ivory
- Mix Grey-Blue in Leviathan Purple and highlight the purple scales.
Build up to pure Grey-Blue .
Add final Spot highlight by mixing in Ivory to the Grey-Blue
- Mix Imperial Fist with a bit of Squig Orange and Contrast Medium . Apply to Eyes and gun Eyes.
Use Black Templar to add black eye slits.
- Base the teeth in Cork Brown
Add Ivory to mix and continue to highlight up to Ivory
- Prime the base in black, Black
- Drybrush a Red Brown Orange Brown or a mix of Hull Red and Skrag Brown
- Drybrush Dawnstone , try to avoid metallic areas if possible
- Light drybrush of Grey Seer
- Wash metalic parts with Agrax Earthshade
- Re-drybrush rusty parts with Red Brown from above
- light drybrush with Light Rust or Skrag Brown
- Paint rim Black