- Prime with Grey
- The inner parts and belly with Dead Flesh 1:1 Cold Grey
- The membranes with Red 1:1 Black
- Outer skin Magic Blue 1:1 Cold Grey
- After it is all dray I did a wash with Glaze Medium 8:1 Black Green :1 Magic Blue
- A second wash in the red and light parts with Agrax Earthshade
- Varnish with Polyurethane Gloss Varnish
Ps.: when painting the skin I didn't try to be precise so I let the colors to overlap as well as I did a second pass in some areas and just one in others. The idea is to create a tone variation that exists with fishes.