A simple way of painting hazard stripes. I have done it on Chaos Space Marines here, but can be adapted to other factions too.
- Basecoat the whole area in Averland Sunset .
- Establish the black stripes with a few coats of Abaddon Black .
- Add a few thin lines of Averland Sunset into the black sripes. This is to make it look like chipping.
- Mix some Screaming Skull into your Averland Sunset and add a chunky highlight towards the top of the yellow stripes. Glaze it upwards if you are feeling sassy.
- Add a fine highlight of Screaming Skull to the highlight established in the last step.
- Add a highlight of Eshin Grey towards the top of black stripes. Try and match it up with the highlight established in the yellow stripes previously.
- Add fine highlight of Dawnstone to the highlight established in the last step. Trying again to match it up with the highlight established in the yellow stripes previously.
- Glaze Snakebite Leather towards the bottom on your yellow stripes and as a recess shade around the edge of the panel as a whole.
- Optionally add drips of rust with a thin line of thinned Mournfang Brown .
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.