- Basecoat/prime the miniature in white.
- Cover the mini in Skeleton Horde
- Paint the areas you want to be a darker bone colour Gorthor Brown . e.g. Feet and Spine
- Drybrush the entire model with Wraithbone
- Fill the sockets with Nihilakh Oxide
- Use Terradon Turquoise to darken the socket recesses.
- Use Ceramite White to dot the centre.
Black Cloth, Leather, gems
- Base the cloth and spear in Abaddon Black
- Paint the base of the cloth in Nihilakh Oxide and fade it to the black to create a transition.
- Highlight the cloth with a mix of Dawnstone and Nihilakh Oxide
- Do a final highlight with a mix of Ulthuan Grey and Nihilakh Oxide
- Highlight the wraps on the weapon with Administratum Grey
- Basecoat with Naggaroth Night
- Wash with Nuln Oil
- Thick highlight with Xereus Purple
- Thin highlight with Dechala Lilac (make some scratches with this too if you want to add some detail)
- Basecoat the weapon blade and shield emblem in Leadbelcher
- Basecoat the armour trim, shield, and weapon with Retributor Armour
- Shade both areas with Agrax Earthshade
- Highlight the gold with Liberator Gold
- Highlight both gold and silver with Stormhost Silver (make some scratches with this if you want to add some detail)
- Add whatever texture is needed
- Basecoat with Dawnstone
- wash with Nuln Oil
- Wash smaller areas with Agrax Earthshade
- Drybrush with Administratum Grey
- Add Army Painter Steppes Grass
- Varnish with a satin varnish
Sign up to compare these recipe requirements to your own paint collection