Inspired by the aesthetic of 80s sci-fi and cyberpunk
Undercoat and zenithal highlight
- Undercoat of Black with zenithal highlight of French Mirage Blue ensuring good coverage of the soft armour. Final highlight with Pale Sand .
- Basecoat with Thousand Sons Blue .
- Pick out the cracks with Drakenhof Nightshade .
- Wash shadowed areas with glaze of Screamer Pink or airbrush glaze with Naggaroth Night
- Highlight the armour hard edges first with Turquoise then picked highlights with Verdigris
- Simple wash of Nuln Oil in the folds of the soft armour
- Glaze the legs with Naggaroth Night concentrating the darkest colour on the feet.
- Undercoat with White
- Basecoat with Magenta then blend up to almost pure white again but leaving a little hint of OSL here and there.
Shoulder icon and weapon
- Base coat with Grey Seer .
- Pick out the lines with Nuln Oil
- Highlight with Pallid Wych Flesh and White
- Freehand base of Jokaero Orange
- Add shadows of Tuskgor Fur and highlights of orange mixed with Pallid Wych Flesh
- Basecoat with The Fang
- Drybrush with Temple Guard Blue
- Glaze the base with Screamer Pink , while also adding some over the feet and lower legs.
- Drybrush with Temple Guard Blue followed by Pallid Wych Flesh .
- Add softly drybrushed spots of Magenta in a few areas.
- Add shadows with Druchii Violet around the feet, under the model and in a few key areas.