Quick and easy scheme for grey Imperial Navy.
- Fenrisian Grey underneath with Light Grey up top.
- Gunmetal Grey for the metallics and Canoptek Alloy for spot metals
- Add the spot colour markings, I used Red and Blue
- Time for the Decals.
- Everything gets a 1:3 Basilicanum Grey to Contrast Medium mix
- Highlight with basecoasts, Fenrisian Grey underneath with Light Grey up top.
- Canopy windows are done with Grey Seer followed by a 1:1 Aethermatic Blue to Contrast Medium mix.
- Highlight metals with Silver and spot wash with Nuln Oil and Agrax Earthshade