Get the rusty, worn and dirty look for your 40k and Necromunda Terrain pieces.
I painted a variation of Wellywood Wargaming's recipe where I add a blue tint to the flat surfaces.
- Chaos Black Undercoat
- Doombull Brown Drybrush all over.
- Dark Reaper + Kantor Blue Stipling on flat surfaces.
- Pallid Wych Flesh Basecoat inside the arches.
- Leadbelcher Light drybrush on corners and other raised areas.
- Dryad Bark Stiple using a sponge to add dirt marks on the sections of Pallid Wych Flesh
- Agrax Earthshade All over the entire model, only brush in one direction on the flat Pallid Wych Flesh sections and do not allow too much to pool on the flat surface.