Heresy Era-inspired colour scheme for Death Guard Marines/Plague Marines.
- Undercoat Corax White
- Wash all over with Seraphim Sepia
- Basecoat with thinned down Ushabti Bone . One thin coat is probably fine as patchy armour looks corroded, but a second coat on larger flat areas may be needed
- Basecoat knee pads, shoulder pads and cloth with Death Guard Green
- Wash green areas with Agrax Earthshade
- Highlight green areas with thinned down Elysian Green and edge highlight with Ogryn Camo
- Paint streaks running down using thin lines and multiple layers of Seraphim Sepia , Agrax Earthshade , and Nuln Oil . Can add small spots of Rhinox Hide too to show where paint has chipped away