I kinda dig how this one turned out. I wanted a record of how I did it, for the future. I forget things...
- Basecoat the visor with a pure white like Dead White . Dont worry about being super neat.
- Paint the recess with Tesseract Glow . Drag your brush from the centre to the outside, depositing more pigment away from tthe light source. Let some settle in any recesses, to get a variety in shade.
- Take some pure white and paint a small amount in the centre (if that's where the light is coming from).
- With some thin Warp Lightning , pop just a small amount into the edges furthest from the light source.
- Glaze some Warpstone Glow around the edges of the light source. This is to simulate glow.
- Glaze a small.amount of Moot Green only on edges very close to the light source.
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.