Recipe from https://www.goonhammer.com/how-to-paint-everything-adeptus-custodes/
- Basecoat the jewels with Thousand Sons Blue
- Highlight almost the entire jewel with Ahriman Blue (leave some of the previous layer showing at the edges)
- Highlight (“darklight?”) the top-left of the jewel with Incubi Darkness
- Highlight the bottom-right of the jewel with Temple Guard Blue
- Highlight the bottom-right of the jewel with a smaller layer of Baharroth Blue
- Final highlight the bottom-right of the jewel with an even smaller layer of Baharroth Blue mixed with White Scar
- Apply a dot of White Scar to the top-left of the jewel (the part painted with Incubi Darkness ). This should be a literal dot. Don’t worry if you mess up: Re-paint the area with Incubi Darkness and try again!