My attempt at skin tone for use on minis from warmer climes. Recipe shared to me from good friend who has excellent skin tones across his minis!
- Basecoat the head with Steel Legion Drab
- Soft shade with a 1:1 mix of Steel Legion Drab and Thondia Brown
- Deep shade Thondia Brown
- Highlight up by adding increasing amounts of Wraithbone to Steel Legion Drab . Focus on the forehead, cheeks, chin
- I added black lines to imitate Egyptian eye-line patterns for a bit of fun.
- Eyes were painted white, then I used a green fluorescent paint - in this case GreenStuffWorld. You can also use Hexwraith Flame mixed with Yellow Fluorescent for example. Glaze around the eye for OSL. Mix a bit of Wraithbone into the fluoro mix to highlight OSL on places like the cheeks.
- Teeth are painted Wraithbone . Lips were painted with the highlight mix, but you can also add a pinker tone with Cadian Fleshtone
- If needed, a glaze across areas of Skeleton Horde can add a warmth to the skin.
Warhammer Hobbyist. Mostly Black Legion, Thousand Sons, Chaos Daemons and Chaos Knights. Drukhari for 2023. Hope you find these recipes useful!