A method used on my Greater Possessed and other fleshy parts of Daemonkin models.
- Paint the skin with 2-4 very thin layers of Rakarth Flesh
- Wash all over with a mix of Carroburg Crimson and Contrast Medium in a ratio of 1:4.
- Go back and add more Carroburg Crimson into the mix, concentrate on recesses
- Add Volupus Pink and Contrast Medium in deeper recesses
- Finish with a very small lining of Druchii Violet in only the deepest recesses
- Thinned Rakarth Flesh on veins, higher parts of the muscles etc
- One final dot highlight using Pallid Wych Flesh on only the highest points. This is to emphasise a slightly wet look to the flesh.
- Give an all over wash with Contrast Medium to equalise the finish.
Warhammer Hobbyist. Mostly Black Legion, Thousand Sons, Chaos Daemons and Chaos Knights. Drukhari for 2023. Hope you find these recipes useful!