Method used to paint 'warp gold', adapted from the Eavy Metal explanation by Max Faleij.
- Liberator Gold Dryad Bark (2:1 - thin with water, two coats+)
- Rhinox Hide add to previous mix, adding Lahmian Medium to thin and shade recesses
- Abaddon Black add to previous step to shade deepest recesses (ensure Lahmian Medium still keeps the mix thin)
Thin paints as appropriate using water or Lahmian Medium
- Liberator Gold thicker edge highlight
- Stormhost Silver on tips, finest edges
Collector of Black Legion in 40K; Daughters of Khaine and all things Dark Aelven in AoS.