How I painted the red armour of my Saim Hann Eldar Guardian.
- Basecoat the armour in Mephiston Red .
- Was all of the red with two coats of Nuln Oil , thinned 2:1 with Lahmian Medium .
- Bring the plates and exposed of the armour back to the base colour by painting/glazing Mephiston Red over them again.
- Chunky edge highlight of Evil Sunz Scarlet .
- Fine edge highlight of Wild Rider Red .
- Selective highlight of Wild Rider Red and Lugganath Orange mixed 1:1. I would advise sticking to corners and the most prominent areas only.
- Dot highlight of Lugganath Orange , place these on points and in the middle of the selective highlights you just did.
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.