These look a little silly, but they're very eye-catching and quite tzeenchy! Easiest with an airbrush, but if you don't have one, just reverse it, starting from the lightest colour and gradually glazing the others over in sequence.
- Basecoat the cloak Violet 5 or Naggaroth Night
- Spray the lower two thirds Magenta or Screamer Pink
- Spray the bottom third Brown Rose or Bugman's Glow
- Spray just the tips with Ivory or Wraithbone
- Paint the folds with a 1:1 mix of Druchii Violet and water, and the deepest shadow with Payne's Grey ink, or any blue-black colour watered down.
- Edge highlight the tears or gaps with Ivory or Wraithbone