Some quick and easy red bases for your miniatures. I tried to keep the colour quite desaturated, so it doesn't draw attention from your model.
- Basecoat with German Red Brown .
- Wash with Reikland Fleshshade , if deeper recesses need more definition, shade with some thinned Agrax Earthshade .
- Drybrush with Tuskgor Fur .
- Lighter drybrush of Karak Stone .
- If any corners need an extra bit of "pop", add a specular highlight of Screaming Skull .
- I then finished off my base by stippling some Vallejo Pigments "Brown Iron Oxide" around the feet.
Aspiring miniature painter and biscuit enthusiast. Here to share my hobby and help where I can.